H i : )

Hello!

My room is very messy - yes, I know haha! 

I don't know who I am saying hi to but to whoever who does stumble across my blog (for whatever strange reason that you would do so - unless you are my friend), I want to let you know that this is going to be a blog deriving from my own personal interests and thoughts (hence the title)  and therefore I am not going to blog to try and 'impress' or 'entertain' others.

To those who do end up discovering that they can easily relate to my thought bubbles and enjoy reading my posts, welcome and let's get to know each other! :D 

And of course if no body does end up paying much attention - which is pretty  likely - then that's okay because this blog is my semi-personal platform where I can release my feelings/thoughts, hence my head can become clearer and my thoughts can become more organised. 

Anyways, so there's my little introduction/welcoming to my little blogging world! hehe :) 

P.S. A few facts about me, just so there's a bit of background idea:

  1. My real name is not Hicky
  2. My favourite colour is pink 
  3. Respectfully speaking, Chinese and Taiwanese people are NOT THE SAME (why else would they have different names??)
Alright! So there it is for my first blog post. 

See you next post!?! x) 


2 comments:

  1. Hehe omg your first post up!!!!!
    It was actually so cute and entertaining to read?? :D I enjoyed it and it sounds like something you would say in real life!!! Love the part about chinese and taiwanese being different!!! AGREED. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you noticed so quickly!!! haha thank you biab you're so sweet <3

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts